Wednesday 25 July 2018

Skincare Routine : Day Routine


First of all, I would like to apologize for not updating anything on my blog for 1 month and a half. I'm currently studying and lack of leisure time to spend my time on writing on this blog. Even if I do, I would prefer more to sleep rather than post something just because I don't have enough sleep, every day. But, hey come on. That's a common thing as a student life, right?




Anyways, let's just forget about that. For today's post, I would like to share with you guys what kind of product I use on the day. I've shared about my night routine before this and you can read it here (Skincare Routine : Night Routine).

After I wake up from my bed, I would wash my face with Simple Kind to Skin Refreshing Facial Wash. But mine is in 50ml, for only RM5 per tube and you can get it on Watsons and Guardian of course. This Simple facial wash really suits to my skin just because it can give me hydration on my skin and I can feel the freshness after using this.

After cleansing, of course we need to tone and moisturize our skin. I'm pretty sure that most of you already knew what toner and moisturizer I use but, I still want to share it to guys just in case some of you might not know what are the products I use. I'm currently using O-nature Aloe Vera Fresh Mist for the toner and Aloe Vera Soothing Gel as a moisturizer.

That's the only products I use on the day, because I don't have much time to pampered my skin for the day. If you guys are wondering whether I use the sun protection or not, the answer is no. I'm not using any sun protection because it's pricey and small. However, I'm planning to use it and currently, I'm searching for Aiken sun protection because a lot people have been saying that the product is affordable and cheap too.

I shared this skincare routine not because I have a flawless skin, but I want to let you guys know what kind of product you can use in a budget way or more like a student budget. But, please remember that even if me or anyone that shares something about the product they've used, you may buy it but please make sure what kind of skin type you have before purchase any product. Always remember that, if those products works on me, it doesn't mean that it would work on you too. We totally have different skin type, and you are the one who need to make sure what products suit you well.

So, share with me what products you use on the day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm using nano white product line from cleanser, toner, dark spot corrector and moisturizer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now im using Eucerin proAcne 200ml , Safi Balqis oxywhite toner, and Safi Balqis oxywhite water gel moisturizer :))

    ReplyDelete