I Miss Myself


I'm finally back after a long time of hiatus. For your information, I always opened my blog, like often, but I just cannot update something or even post something on this blog. I do have time, I just don't have any idea what to talk about.

Seriously, maybe I should learn something on how to keep blogging, or how to get an idea to post something or maybe I should learn on how to always updating my blog. I guess I'm lacking of blogging issues nowadays, so that's why I kept procrastinate myself by updating my blog.

To be honest, my ideas would have come out at certain time. I do have a topic what to write, I just don't know how to elaborate it well. Usually when I have a topic or title what to post, I will write it in my journals first. Then I will write it on my blog. That's my expectation but then I didn't write anything at all.

If I can show you how many drafts I have, I would show it no doubt. I can tell that, there's no contens in each post except for the title. Lol. I wish I can change myself and be more 'rajin' to updated my blog. This year would be a hiatus year for me since I'm sitting for my SPM, my biggest examination. And I hope I can manage my time for school stuffs, and also for my social media lifes. Lol.

Let's beat my small problems together. Ehhhhhh.

Comments

  1. Same goes to me sometimes. But lately I always updating about my travel. So there are the topic and I can elaborate it well based on my experience =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, it would be hard at first since I rarely updating my blog lol

      Delete
  2. all the best utk spm tahun ni :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts